From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:24:02 -0400
Tonks,

This is Lola & Little Sister with the Closet Thieves. We got our heads
together to think up some ideas to help you find the perfect "Fashion
Statement" for Isabella's B'day Present. We know how important Fashion
is to Izzy, plus her job, and we think we know exactly what she'll
like. No, our idea is not a cell phone, everyone who's anyone already
has one.

Item #1: One of those really hot "Dental Floss" Bikinis'. Tonks, just
image her by the pool or the Jacuzzi or on a "moonlight beach" wearing
one. A girl can't look her best, without a beautiful "Over All Tan".
All the Dudes just drool when Little Sister & I come on the scene.

Item #2: Another top Fashion statement is "Clip-in Brightly Colored
Hair Extensions. A few added here & there, really accents a girl eyes.
Everyone wears at least 2 different colors. I wear the Hot Pink &
Purple to add the "punch" to my light colored Silver locks. Little
Sister goes with the White-Blond & Silver to accent her gorgeous Sable
completion. They clip-in so easy and are totally invisible. You can
even curl them, for one of those "Black-Tie" Totally Ferret Dinner
Parties. Plus Tonks, they aren't too expensive either. You can get her
several different colors to mix & match with her outfits and still
take her to see a movie.

Tonks, with these items, you would have Izzy on the Best Dressed
Ferret-Babe of the Year List, like the 1st lady. That would be the
Ferretone on her birthday cake.

Well, Tonks, Mom just said she needs to use the Computer, so I'll close
for now. Tell Auntie Robin, we're still waiting for her to come visit,
make sure she bring you along. Mom says the Margaritas are cold and the
Jacuzzi is just purr-fect. Mom also said you can bring Ms. Izzy too.

Bye!

Lola & Little Sister, Dottie, Frodo, Peppy & Guy plus Comet & Big
Brother of the Closet Thieves
Pepe the dog, Dara Nin & Tommy the cats, and the Finch Society