From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 23:15:37 GMT
   Hiyas FMLers!

I don`t know if anyone was watching.  but on USA last night Kindergarden
Cop was on, and you will never guess what animal he had!  but I am not
sure.  He was teaching kindergarden and all the kids went coo-coo on him.
He screamed and then ran out to his car.  He grabbed and plastic animal
carrier and brought the fert in.  He took out the big ole fuzzie (he wasn
not actually big, just normal) and allowed the kids to pet him.  He said
that they did not bite and were nice animals and I liked that a lot.  From
then on, the ferret would make A ferret!  It was a cute, cute sable.  I am
guessing that it was a boy, cameos in the movie.  They showed the kids
getting in line for a fire drill and one kid was assigned to take the
ferret out, it was really cute!  I just thought I would share that with
you all!  Bubbly buh-buy!

       xoxo - jammy, forever ferret chickie

"Beyond this world, the world of darkness and pain, the sun always shines
on the other side of the bridge...the Rainbow Bridge."
          Moi!