Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:58:48 -0600
This post is directed to any and all anonymous posters who feel it is
necessary to post anonymously.  No matter what your intentions, anonymous
posting usually is taken with a grain of salt whether it is negative or
positive, simply because most of us intelligent folks see no credibility
in someone hiding and spouting their opinion in public forums.  You may
have good intentions when trying to constructively criticize me or the
shelter, but get nothing done by hiding except raise my stress factor a
few more points instead of trying to help with the problem by coming to me
personally and having your questions asked on a more personal basis.  Then
you can identify yourself as having called me and being satisfied with the
answers and do something positive with your time.  Most anonymous posters
should just go out in a field and talk to themselves for all the good the
accomplish.  The second thing I have to say about anonymous posting is
rather than create animosity and hardship for someone, which then makes you
a part of the problem, lend a helping hand and become part of the solution
to the problem.

Hugs to all,
Ferretguy

[Moderator's note: I know some people don't agree, and, in fact, I am
being much more selective in accepting anonymous posts, but I always
thought we should listen to WHAT a message has to say rather than WHO is
saying it.  BIG]