From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:31:14 -0700
In this reader's humble opinion, [log in to unmask] has done an excellent
job of pinpointing the rea$on$ why they just keep on killing ferrets and
publishing asinine "papers" that always end with the "conclusion" that they
need more grant dollars and more ferrets to slaughter.

I wish I knew the answer.  But until we do, I suggest that everyone, no
matter where you live, keep your fuzzies at home and don't let anyone that
you don't know very,very well near them.

Glenn J.

PS  Is that a "gotcha", BIG, or what!