From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 00:07:30 EDT
Well to let everyone know Moe has stared to eat and he has been drinking
alot of water, I put there vitiames in the water, He was so dehydrarted
from being lost for 4 days, Thanks to all thoese who have written me the
recipes for the duck soup have been a life saver for Moe, He does not like
to have me feed him but since I started he is now eating on his own, he is
going to the bathroom now I am going to take him to the vet on monday we
have an appt.  it was the soonest we could get in, but because of all those
we have emailed me he will make it to see the vet.

Thanks again
Patricia
and the Ferret Crew
Mic, Moe, The Princess, Little Peanut