From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:45:40 -0400
I'm a little late in getting back to this, but I do want to thank everyone
who commented about Tyson and his Toad!  I just knew there was a reason
why he shouldn't be allowed to play with it(darn it!).  Those Wives may
have been Old, but alot of their Tales have some basis in fact so I just
knew playing with Toady was a bad thing!  Rebecca McFarlane suggested I
find him a toy Toady-I just may do that!  Think I can find one that
hops????

Hi Jennifer Henderson!  Your stuff is on the way!!

Have to put in my poop percentages!!  I only have two boys, but worked with
them from the time they were wee small!  They are 100% in the cage-and
about 75% outside.  I have several boxes set up which if the fun is just
light exploring or following me around, they will use 100%.  If the fun is
rambunctious romping-they find the closest corner as not to miss much of
the action!  There are newspapers in the two accessible corners.  I am more
than satisfied with their hit rates!  Just a side note-I also have a sun
conure who is "potty trained"!  The only place he will do his business is
on his stand!  He will not "go" in his cage and let me tell you, when he
gets let out in the morning-he is just full of it!!!  I am amazed at the
sheer size of his morning mess!!

To Limejello;
I have a SINGLE sister (with a darn good job) who insists that she is
packing up her horses and cats and moving to Montana!  (She's been saying
this for over a year!) I felt it my duty to inform her of the Exploding
Chicken Infestation you are having out there!  I highly advised her to
reconsider her choice of states!  She was somewhat surprised about the
infestation as she thought the "dreaded Grizzly Hare" was what she should
be most worried about!  Perhaps by the time she actually heads that way,
the Grizzly Hares will have taken care of the chickens!  Maybe we could
import the Grizzly Hares to Ohio to help control the Gray Inflating Rat
population!  (Seriously, your tale was a hoot and I completely and totally
enjoyed it!  Thanks for a good laugh!)

To the shelters who sent address for boxes!  PLEASE be patient!  I am doing
the best I can!  But I will get to each and every one of you!!  Dooks to
all and have a totally fuzzy day!

DELLA and the TUMBLEWEEDS
Toad-lovin' Tyson
Tiny Einy