From:
"Charles A. Fair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 17:58:30 -0700
Ferret people are the greatest!

This is my first posting on the FML.  Thank you all for this wonderfull
resource.  Thank you Maralyn from Australia for giving me the location of
it.

I live in Vicenza Italy and have been here for a year.  No one has been able
to point me in the right direction to find a ferret over here.  I guess the
Roman ferrets died with the Roman Empire.  Help!  Any information about
finding Euro ferrets and Italian ferrets in paticular would be greatly
appreciated.  Any Information would be great!  If you perfer, please E mail
me directly.

And thanks again ferret lovers.