From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:02:39 -0600
After today, July 29th, 2001, Especially Ferrets Inc. will no longer be
open at this location.  You need to visit our website to find out anything
about the shelter, whose taking in ferrets for us and whose boarding and
other such fuzzie related services that we would normally provide.  Our
new location, where ever it will be, will be named on our website

also, I am normally grateful for all the support we have gotten from all of
you fml'ers and our clients.  and I am extremely pleased with the support
from all the fml'ers to date.  But our clients, not all of you, but a great
portion of you are starting to dissappoint us.  I am going to remind them,
something I don't like to do, that gloria and I and all the volunteers that
have made us so great, have put our hearts and souls into this shelter.  We
have been ther for all of you in the middle of the night, 7 days a week,
and never once turned away a ferret or ferret owner in need.  Three weeks
ago, we sent out 1300 letters to folks that we have serviced, and helped in
time of need.  The letters only asked for $25.00 donation to make up for
what we are going to need to move and build another Ferretland.  So far,
we have only rec'd 15 responses.  That folks is dissappointing.  I am
extremely grateful to have those donations, but would like to see a better
response.  We will be dumping everything we have, more than 50 k in cash
towards the new shelter.  That's the equity we have in this house we are in
now.  It is for sale.  I know other shelters have bills too, as we do still
owe more than 5k to 3 of our vets.  It will all get paid soon.

If you would like =
one of our newsletters, please e-mail us.  If you can donate to a worthy
cause, you can go to our website at www.especiallyferrets.org and use our
secure credit card line to donate.

Thanks in advance for all your support adn stay posted to our website for
details of our new location.

Hugs to all, Ferretguy