From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:55:08 -0500
Belle was helped to sleep today at about 4:15pm.  She was our first ferret,
the one that taught us all about ferretdom.  She was the best, the
favorite, one pound full of life and joy and happiness.

Belle was diagnosed with insulinoma and adrenal nearly 2 years ago.  I had
no idea she would hang on this long, but she always was a persistent little
thing.  There are so many things I want to write about her, but I am simply
too emotionally and physically drained now to do it.  I will write more
about her life in a few days, when I have more energy.

"There were bells all around
But I never heard them ringing.
No I never heard them at all
Til there was you."