Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:04:00 -0700
Hi All!

Well I finally got tired of not hearing anything from my e-mails to the
Schwarzenegger campaign and phoned their office directly.  I talked to a
gentleman by the name of Christopher (in policy)and asked him directly if
elected would Arnold sign SB 89.  I was told "YES" without any hesitation
or side stepping that he would sign the bill if it got to his desk as
governor.  I further went on to make sure that this was for public
information and could be published and distributed to over 100,000 ferret
owners.  I was told "absolutly".  He went on to say that Arnolds children
have several different types of pets not just dogs or cats that they took
care of themselves.  I left it at that.  He said that Arnold was an
animal lover etc.

So, let's get the ball rolling California! It's the best shot we have!!

Take Care,
Mary Jo