From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:37:19 -0500
Instructions from Steve on what to do if the stuff can't be heard:
One has to make sure that the real networks player is installed and working
on their machine.  If it isn't launching from the url, you can go to
weekend atc and go into the archives for the 11/25 show (or the current
show if it is still today) ... the actual program is about 35 minutes
into the show

http://www.npr.org/programs/watc/

Will take you to Week End All Things Considered.  (I was wrong in thinking
that it is in Week End Edition.).  Then hit "latest show", and then scroll
down to the section next from last, called "Science Wrap" (Again , I got a
name wrong...).  It's at time marker 3:45.

I also noticed that the volume was set a bit low and had to increase mine
from what I use for two other things.  Volume may also be redone at the
player.

Have now had several people try it and have it work so do check your
Real Player.

http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/watc/20001125.watc.07.rmm

They have known about Meeteetse since she was very young and have followed
up on her before.  Didn't know she was considered a "legend" there, though,
till they called us.

It felt so good to concentrate on what she like when well.  I really
needed that and it made me laugh and smile, which is very wonderful.

She was the famous family member and she deserved it -- worth wet speakers.