From:
Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:19:28 -0400
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Method of dealing with skin seller...
>It's been said that someone has bid on the skin.  I think we are all in
>agreement that the seller is offending us by his auction offering.  How
>about if a couple of people bid it up?  Not regular eBay participants,
>because you can be sure in the end a negative feedback will be posted>>

This is the WRONG thing to do.  First of all..  When You join Ebay and
accept their Policies, You sign a CONTRACT.  The Seller CAN come after
you legally!  I myself have sold hundreds of things on Ebay and would be
VERY ticked if this happened to me.  I WOULD try to go after the person,
especially after I received a few Hundred Emails from ferret people and
Knew that it was done on purpose.  Email, No matter how you try to hide, IS
traceable!  I was horrified about the skin and posted that, But I did NOT
Email the person Or Ebay.  Its none of my business, Like people said..
Maybe it was someones pet, Maybe that person died..  You dont know the
situation the person was in to Attain this skin.  But Fake bidding, is
going Quite a Bit too far in my Opinion.

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin
Woobie, Princess, Mystic and Crystal