From:
John Kincaid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:08:33 -0400
Hello all;
If anyone is interested in the Biological, Heamatology And Biochemistry
norms for both male and female fuzzies I have it.  I could either post it
here, if enough general interest is shown, Or email it to you directly.

Just as a matter of interest it gives the ideal weaning weight at 300-500
gr. which is roughly 10.6-17.6 oz.  I am assuming that the differences in
weaning weights are sex differences.  I could stand to be corrected about
that.

John