From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 12:56:56 -0400
I recently read about an oral medication to be given to dogs and cats on a
monthly basis to pprevent flea infestations. Does anybody (vets?) know
whether these are approved for ferrets or if there is a similar product for
ferrets? They don't have fleas now, but we want to be prepared. Two summers
ago they were miserable with the scratching. The only thing that seemed to
help was flea powder, but I wonder about its effect on our ferrets. By the
way, my wife and I have been lurkers on this list for over six months. We
have two ferrets named Coco and Bandit who are approx. two years old. We
live in FFZ Massachusetts.....hence the anonymous posting.

-Peter-