From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:45:02 -0800
Ok, I Had BIG do the random number thingey with the tickets going
anywhere from #'s 1000-1239.  The random number picked was
number.....................

This ticket belongs to Lee Julian

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee is the lucky winner of a complete bedding set to fully outfit one of
her fuzzie's cages.

The total raised for S.O.S.'s general fund came to a whopping $205!

Thank you to everyone that helped out in this raffle, including Judith
for tolerating my never ending questions, BIG for the number, and to
the following people who donated:

Lee Julian, Jeff S, Patti R, Kat, Kris H, Linda I, Ed F, Mary Jo, Tracey
H, Risa, Kathy Y, Charlene M, Jacci D, Denise H, Deena H, Melissa M,
Trish Black, Ada Gibbs, and Deb C.

I will be sending SOS the checks/cash by mail Monday/Tuesday.  I will
also try to get out a little something for those who participated...

Fuzzy Hugs!

-Valerie, and the speed bumps

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~