From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:47:38 -0800
Hey everyone good things are happening with my baby boy Snickers he
played with a toy today.  One of those sink stoppers on a chain but the
way he went at it you'd have thought it was a cheweasel and a wild one at
that.  I guess giving him pred and the rest of the antibiotics along with
heavy whipping cream twice a day is doing him some good.  Personally I
don't think he has juvenile lymphoma I think he was just laid low by an
infection and it killed his apatite [sp].  He was eating dry cat food and
I think he was barely getting enough of what he needed from the food but
when the infection set in he almost died from starvation and the urinary
tract infection.

--- David Owings