From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 08:57:58 -0500
We have found the only way to keep the kids out of our cupboards is to use
hook and eyes.  You can get the more decorative ones if you have nice
cupboards but I have just plain jane brass ones.

Drawers are a challenge here.  Haven't gotten that one figured out yet.
Baby latches don't work on most of our drawers.  Thnik I'll try the velcroe.

Terry and the Sweet 16