From:
SirFlipsAlot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 22:31:33 -0800
To: BIG and All

I've noticed a few posts lately disparaging the atmosphere and moderating of
the fml and I feel the need to respond.  (briefly)

I am on some other lists on the internet and have encountered no others with
this level of professionalism on the part of the moderator and fellowship on
the part of the participants.

Sure there are some people who want to wallow in sour grapes (wonderful
imagery eh what?) but for the most part this is a wonderful and supportive
group and I applaud one and all.  (Standing ovation for BIG.)

Take care and keep dooking,

Paul