From:
The Ferret Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:15:21 -0600
  Subject: Ferret Fiesta the Wisconsin Ferret Show

The Ferret Den is hosting our tenth ferret show on April 18th 2010.
This is the only ferret show in Wisconsin. It will be held at Henry L.
Palmer Lodge, 4315 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa, WI. There will be three
championship classes, ten specialty classes and five miscellaneous
classes along with eleven fun matches. If you have never been to a
ferret show this is the one to come to. It is a no point,
non-sanctioned show. It was started to give owners of ferrets, whether
from a pet store or shelter, an opportunity to have fun and meet other
ferret owners. Only pre-registered ferrets are allowed in the show hall
(no entries the day of the show). We have numerous vendors with many
items for your ferret, along with other Wisconsin and Illinois ferret
shelters selling their wares to support their shelters. The deadline
for entries is March 20th, and we have limits on all but the
championship classes. Contact The Ferret Den at 414-545-3987 or
[log in to unmask] to request an entry form. The public is welcome
starting at 10:00 am. Admission is $3. Check out last years show at
our website: www.theferretden.com

Sydney Van der Linden II
President
The Ferret Den
"Where all ferrets are safe, spoiled and pampered"
www.theferretden.com