From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:41:35 EDT
This morning I received a very surprising phone call from a fellow FML'er
(Margie) that offered me help to get my money back for the two ferrets I
rescued yesterday.  I gave her my address, but after talking to my family,
we have decided not to except any money.  Instead, we are asking the people
who are offering money to please send it to a shelter.  I will make it just
fine without my $350.00.  The money that you send a shelter might save a
ferrets life.  So please take the time and send the money to a shelter.

Our vet visit went fine.  Both ferrets are a little under weight but no
serious problems.  They both started their shots today and will go back
next week.  Oscar has excepted the two new comers but Lilly want to be
boss.  She grabbed the male by the neck and tried to drag him around the
kitchen.  It will take some time, she is the baby of our family, but all
will work out.

If for some reason I am unable to keep these two ferrets I would be
interested in giving them to a FML member only.  At this time my husband is
not throwing a fit, in fact I caught him loving on both last night and
checked on them first thing this morning.  I will keep my fingers crossed.
My prayers have been answered.  Maybe tonight I will be able to sleep.

God Bless each and every one of you that have shown such compassion to me
and these two ferrets.

Any name suggestions?

Carol Voivedich
Oscar (I think them are happy ferrets now mommy)
Lilly (I never said they could have my cheerios!  I must have been sleep
talking)
Two new babies (I was warm last night under that sheet, I like our new home)