From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:47:11 EST
Hi everybody, i am making this post for a fellow ferret lover.  She does
not know that i am making this post for her though.  Me, as well as quiet
a few other people i am in contact with regularly have entered our ferrets
in previous ferret of the month contest at theferrethouse.com and now they
are all up for ferret of the year.  Anyways, to the point to try to keep
this short.  One of the ferrets Daisy, passed away a couple of weeks ago,
and seeing that this would be a great way to show our respect for those at
the Bridge, i am asking that you all please place a vote for Daisy in her
honor and her memory as well.  Since i learned of Daisy's death, i have
stopped voting for my own ferret, Jerry will have more chances to win.  I
know this is just a contest, but, i think it would help Daisy's mommie a
little bit during her grieving process if she knew that so many cared.
you can find the contest at http://www.theferrethouse.com .

Thank you for your time,
Jennifer