Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:22:41 -0800
Hi all

Things have been kinda slow.  This is a good thing.  Dat hooman of mine
is in big trouble.  I think I am going to visit them in da night and
steal everyone of their socks.

A little girl named Booger came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She of course had to try
out da Fruit Bar and eat up almost all da rasins there.  Then she said she
wanted to give her new wings a try so I assigned her an instructor.  She
waz soon soaring away with da best of them.  She had just a small problem
though as she couldn't land real good.  I told her da injuries would
probably heal up real quick.  She said it waz da injury to her pride dat
wouldn't.  She said she would not be able to live it down going around
with this crooked nose til it healed straight.  I think da pride injury
will heal real quick too.  She said not to worry as she is doing fairly
well here considering and there is a lot to do.  She said she is right
here waiting.  She said to pass along lots of luv and kisses and hugs.

I am off to harrass mu hooman.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee