From:
Lisa Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:13:22 -0500
Hi there!  I'm really new to this so you'll have to excuse my
ignorance....LOL

My name is Lisa, and I live in Southern Maine with my spouse of 9 years.
I can't have children so we decided to enjoy life with the little
munchkins.  I have

1 Dog (German Shepard, 3 years old named Duke)
3 Cats (Fatty, Skinny and Midnight)
6 Fuzzies....Skooter, Jaws, Princess, Meeko, Peeko and Dakota

We have soo much fun with the fuzzies.  We got Skooter and Jaws on
Thanksgiving night last year.  My brother's girlfriends brother (get that?
LOL) had them given to him and he wasn't interested, so he just kept them
in the basement of his home, gave them the cheapest brand of cat food and
never paid any attention to them.  When I heard he wanted to get rid of
them, I said sure...my husband and I went and picked them up and boy
wasn't I upset to think these little ones was treated soo unfairly.  Jaws
was missing half of her fur...and they weren't playful.  They just laid
there:-( Needless to say, within a month, they were VERY playful, VERY
healthy and had a ton of fur and love to be cuddled.  They seem soooo much
happier now!!  I love it!!!!

We've enjoyed them sooo much, we adopted 4 more about 2 weeks ago.

Well, I guess that's about all for now.

I'll let you guys know when I have a site up and then you can see all my
little munchkins. :-)

Thanks
Lisa Wallace
Southern Maine (The way life should be)