From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:28:41 -0400
A lady wrote me today and needs to find a home for her two ferrets.  I
hope someone out there can help.  She gave me permission to post all of
her information.  I hope someone will contact her soon because I was
quite alarmed when I read her letter.  Here it is........

"Hi, I'm Amanda and live in Piqua, Ohio.  I have two ferrets, one is about
4-5 years old and the other is going on 2, I think.  I got them for my
ex-boyfriend when we were together, and he was a bad seed and needed to
leave, but he left me with them.  Right now they are in a 3 level cage
hiding in my bedroom closet because I am not supposed to have them, I am
allowed one pet in my apartment, and I have a beagle that tries to hunt
them down when I let them out.  I also work anywhere from 55-70 hours a
week, and have no time for them.  I really feel bad that I have to get rid
of them, but I think it will be better.  If you are too far away from Piqua
<north of dayton>, please feel free to email me back and say so and I might
be able to transport them."

-Thanks-
Amanda