From:
"Petal D. Lavallee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 00:51:48 EDT
Well, it seems that Hobbes is not a real toe biter after all.  I just two
days he has realized that my husbands toes are not that much fun or they
just don't taste all that great.  Anyway he has decided that there are much
more exciting things in the world like Joe's slippers!  Yes, you can have a
real good fight with a slipper.

Calvin and Hobbes are like night and day.  Cal is so snugly giving kisses
all the time.  He likes to have a little Ferretone on his belly for a treat.
Hobbes hates it on his belly but will gladly help clean it off of Calvin's
belly for him.  I wonder if being dominant is an albino trait, does any one
know.

Petal
Calvin (hey thats my ferretone your likin)
Hobbes (yeah.....)