From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 08:59:45 -0700
Barbara -

A capo must be a great ferret toy because Sarah alway used to steal my
boyfriend's.  Actually, he went out and bought another one because he
didn't have the heart to take it away from her (of course, she swiped
that one too).

The funniest thing she's ever made off with was these animal slippers
(the kind shaped like animal heads).  They are very light, but at least
twice her size.  It was always amusing to see her bouncing across the
floor dragging this huge slipper.

Another amusing thief story, once we tied a sock to a chair leg with a
piece of thread.  Sarah absolutely could not figure out why this sock would
not go anywhere.  We laughed so hard.  However, somehow she figured it out
and will now distainfully turn her nose up at any sock that is not free.

Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)