From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:00:18 +0000
Guys, I may be new to the list, but I think people are going more than a bit
OVERBOARD on this whole Golfish thing.  I'm not saying I agree with having
ferrets chase goldfish around, or that I disagree with it!  In fact, I'm
absolutely refusing to take a stand on this issue one way or another, I have
my personal beliefs of life being sacred but I'm gonna stay out of that.
Someone recently posted that someone gets some sort of perverse pleasure
from feeding their animals raw meat or goldfish or whatever, now come one
people, its one thing to state an opinion, its another thing all together
to start calling people names.  Last I checked, we were all supposed to be
responsible ferret owners, not rowdy kindergardeners !!!!!!!  Please, just
state how you feel without the name calling!  Its the name calling and the
pointed fingers that turn a discussion into a flame!  There is NEVER any
need to flame ANYONE!  State opinions, don't flame!  Put the torches away!
This ISN'T a lynch mob!  At least I hope its not!  This may sound corny, but
Ive never heard it said better!  "Give peace a chance." No one likes posting
into a war zone!What would our fuzzy babies think if they saw us like this?
One fine example I can tell you.  Ok, I'll put up my soap box now.  I just
hope this post does a small bit of good.

Song, and her wonderful babies, Yin & Yang (What are you upset about mom?
Look, here are kisses!)

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna