From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:26:37 -0500
Has anyone heard whether Modern Ferret is even being published anymore?  I
asked about it a month or so ago and someone posted that Mary and/or Eric
had some health problems.  I have since sent a message through the MF
website with no response.  I believe that a couple of other people posted
that they had also sent messages but received no response.  I have seen
Mary post on other lists recently but she has not addressed the magazine
at all.

Does anyone have any idea what the status is?

Katharine