From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 07:57:59 -0500
Hi, everybody.

We have become the proud grandparents of 8 children.  Princess our black
sable had nine babies on Sunday.  Unfortunately, one was still born.  We
have five boys and three girls.  Princess is being an excellent mother.
Now I can't wait for their fur to grow in so we can see what we actually
have re: color.  We have put her and her babies in another room in the
house, which is driving the other guys crazy.  They want to see what's
going on, especially when they hear the babies making their cute little
noises.  I just don't want to stress momma out too much.

Isn't this rather late in the season for them to be coming into season
and having babies?  I thought they came into season in the Spring and
EARLY Fall.  Can somebody clue me in, please.  Everytime I think I know a
little more about these guys they throw me a curve.

Well, gotta go.  For some reason, my boss wants me to do some work.

Pat and the gang.
Cherokee, ElSenor, Princess (and family), Mystic Apache, XCaret, and Lucci