From:
"Rebecca M. Shepard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 07:44:51 -0500
A while back I noticed several people talking about watching a show called
"Second Noah" for the ferrets in it.  Well, I finally got around to watching
it and, yes, I saw the ferrets.  Of course they were only on the screen for
about 30 seconds out of the whole hour.

I have since then come across another show with a ferret.  You have to
understand, we're not going for show content - just ferret visibility.  The
show is called "Once Upon a Hamster" and it's on YTV at 6:30 PM on Thursday
here in Toronto.  It's a kids' show.  It gives voices to the animals and
they have adventures, just like any other show.  Only the animals are real
and they are the only characters.  I happened to see it yesterday and the
characters were introduced to a new character - Billy Bob Ferret.  He lived
in a tunnel he had made in the ground.

I remember this show from my youth.  I can't believe it's still on the air.
But I definitely don't recall a ferret in the cast.  Progress.