From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:13:15 -0500
Just a note to thank all the folks that visited the display from the
Richmond Ferret Shelter at the Mechanicsville Show Place today.  The Times
Dispatch Newspaper reporters were there taking photos of the kids playing
with 'the kids' in the pen.  Marlene had a few of her 30 residents there
for show and play.  Other local people brought their favorite fuzzy to
mingle and compete in the fuzz butt events.  Lee's fert took the show
with an abundance of energy hard for even the best rested fert to match!
Just a bundle of blur furr.... Personally I fell in love with Marlene's
silver mitt male.  Such a good boy, and handsome as they get.  I wanted
to take him home with me to take up residence with Byte-me and Nibble-ed.
All the ferts were sooo good... Just a joy to see all of them playing and
interacting with all the show visitors.  Leashes were available and many
took a human for a walk.  Ya must exercise these humans you know... ha!
Get them outta that mouse potato routine....

Need a ferret?  Call Marlene at the Richmond Ferret SHelter at 804 271 9591
for a wonderful and well treated pet.  Remember, you can't have enough
ferrets!

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed