From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:20:19 EST
Mike, I lived in Louisville, Ky for many years and I used Stonefield
Veterinary Associates, 502-245-7863.  There is a Dr. Vaughn and Dr. Deck,
both equally good.  I mostly used Dr. Vaughn except when he was out of
town.  He treated our ferret through 5 years of adrenal issues.  We had
to take our ferret in for an emergency blockage to the Jefferson Animal
Hospital and Emergency Center on the Outer Loop.  I'm sure they have more
than one vet, but the one we saw wasn't very ferret knowledgeable.  They
maintained his condition, but no specialized treatment.  But an emergency
is an emergency.  Good luck.  Shelley