From:
Nirvana Ridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 05:03:39 -0500
On behalf of all of us at Richmond Ferret Rescue League (RFRL), many
thanks to all of our 2013 Ferret Giving Tree santas! WOW! We are
amazed, delighted, and truly thankful for the tremendous generosity
and thoughtfulness presented with all of the gifts. Our shelter has
been showered with absolutely beautiful hand-made items, personalized
items, food and treats, toys galore, support for vet expenses, and
much more. We are so very grateful for all the wonderful gifts.

To all our santas: Please check your snail-mail boxes for photographs
of our shelter furries opening, playing with, and enjoying their gifts.

We would also like to extend our thanks to the staff at the Ferret
Giving Tree for all your hard work in making all of this possible.
Please know that your efforts are appreciated and much respected.

To all of you who have contributed to making our 2013 holiday season
memorable and joyful -- THANK YOU!!! Best wishes to all for a happy
and healthy New Year!

Cheers,
~ Karen Lamb

Richmond Ferret Rescue League (RFRL)