From:
Tig Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:28:22 -0700
Thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and prayers for Ty!!  I am happy
to report that he is home safe and sound (besides being VERY tired) Ty was
found about 2 miles from home!  He must have been traveling pretty fast to
make it that far.  Thanks to good ole fashion determination and spreading
the word (door to door) a wonderful gentleman saw him, while on his evening
walk, scurry across a yard.  This gentleman then made the "kissy" noises
and Ty came running!!  He was returned to my friend that evening!!  We are
all Sooooo happy he's home and safe!!

Rachel and 11 fuzzies happy their buddy is home! along with several
WONDERFUL Hoomans (You know who you are!! <wink>)