From:
Lynne D Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:51:47 -0500
God, it's my favorite time of the year again; Cadbury mini-eggs are in the
stores right beside the leftover Valentine's candy.  I do NOT give my
fuzzies chocolate, but once in a while due to their superior intelligence,
they have liberated a Cadbury mini-egg or two.  They are SO cute holding the
little pastel egg between their paws.  I tried to liberate an egg from them
once -- not a good idea.

Anyway (this here's a serious and timely issue), I also adore that Cadbury
commercial were the bunny hops around clucking like a chicken.  After
America's enthusiastic reception of the Superbowl beer commercial ferret cum
weasel, I was hoping the folks at Cadbury would feature a ferret in a
Cadbury Easter egg commercial (like a rabbit would even eat a chocolate egg
- from experience, I think rabbits prefer to eat the crotches out of panty
hose).  I can just see an adorable winsome ferret (say, my baby Mista)
waddling across TV screens nationwide, maybe instead of clucking like a
chicken, actually dooking (real dooks, which actually do kinda sound like a
chicken laying an egg when they're low and continuous).  Can't ya just see a
pear-shaped chocolate sable (say, my baby Mista) unloading a basket of
Cadbury mini-eggs with his little fuzzbutt hanging out?  (I know all of you
are with me on this.)

So, how do I get in touch with the guys at Cadbury?  They gotta hear this.
(My husband thinks they don't gotta hear this...)

Ferretz Rule,
Lynne and the gang of 8 ("Mom, we know you have 14 bags of Cadbury
mini-eggs hidden behind the toilet paper in the spare bathroom.  Well,
make that 13 bags...")