From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:34:19 -0700
Sunday Morning.....Oct 5th....in Atlanta....at the 2003 International
Ferret Symposium.....Guess what?

We're going to a pa'ina!  So all you wahines, get your okoles in gear,
put your muu-muus on and some pua's in your oho and let's have a great
time!!

In other words....if you're coming to the Symposium in Atlanta, please
keep in mind that Sunday morning we'll be going Hawaiian!!  Feel free
to dress the part!!  While bikinis and coconut bras are discouraged-
too distracting to some of our speakers, you are invited to wear your
Sunday-best Muu-muu!

What?  You say you don't have a muu-muu?  Think Ebay!!

Don't forget, the deadline to register is coming up!!  Don't miss out on
the fun!!  Send your registration in this week!!!  See complete details
for the symposium and all the great events planned at:
<www.ferretcongress.org>

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC