From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:58:48 -0500
hi all,

quick question.  I'm currently introducing Moira the "Dart" and Chauncer
of Treble "Clef", both from the Ferret Aid Society, into my busyness.  I
think Bear and Sand are going to fine with the new guys soon, but Sprite
is a little hormonal (she's adrenal being treated with Lupron).  she had
already lost her right upper canine in the last few days (had been seen
by the vet, bit inflammed, not to worry unless it gets worse), and after
a fight, her upper leftmost front tooth is more or less sideways and very
very wobbly.  I'll be calling the vet but just curious about experiences
and possible problems.  thanx.

as an aside, I'm very happy with the new members of my family.  we are
already very attached to each other, and I think they are both lap
ferrets :).  hopefully I'll have a bundle of 5 sleeping peacefully on
my lap sometime in the near future!

// Selina, Sprite, Sand, Bear, Dart & Clef
// in spirit - Birch, Dief & Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu