Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 04:33:24 -0500
Hello everyone. It seems I only post on here anymore when I have sad
news. I've lost my sweet Snickers :( Last night she was weak and
wobbly, she was actually letting me hold her, which was not normal for
her at all. She spent the evening curled up asleep on my chest and when
I put her back in her cage, she wobbled to the door and just stared at
me. I ended up holding her until I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
This morning, I took her to the vet and held her and kissed her over
and over again while she slept in my arms. She didn't even open her
eyes when the vet started checking her out. When I handed her over to
the vet, Snickers looked at me with a look that said "thank you mommy".
I kissed her head, told her how much I loved her and how much I missed
her. And she was gone. Her brothers Sparky and Rascal are already at
the bridge waiting for her but it would be nice if someone could make
sure she finds her brothers. I miss my babies so much. My heart is
shattered into millions of tiny pieces tonight.

Snickers - mommy misses you and loves you so much. When you find Sparky
and Rascal please tell them mommy loves them and misses them every day.
Dooks and Kisses babies.

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch,
Frito, Skittles, Rusty & Precious
Missing Sparky, Rascal and Snickers