From:
Gladys Arbiol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:34:33 -0500
Ferret math struck and I now have three fuzzy musketeers.  My newest one
is a 3-month-old little boy, Toby.  I've had my two girls, Sam & Pichu,
for almost a year now.  They all get along, and even though Toby is
smaller than the others (for now!), he has no problem pouncing on them
and tackling them and play fighting.  He does it a lot, though.  Is he
just very playful or is it some kind of mating thing (they're all fixed)?

Toby also loves chewing on Sam & Pichu's ears while they are sleeping!
It's kinda cute, but I'm wondering why he does that.  I don't think he's
hurting them because they sleep right through it.  Maybe it feels soothing
to them?  I always know when Toby's been up to tricks because the girls
wake up with wet ears :)

One last thing...Sam & Pichu have grown in their luxurious winter coats.
I know Toby's a baby and won't get a winter coat this year, but his fur
is still coarse.  Is that baby fuzz?  I don't remember Sam & Pichu's fur
being like that when I got them, and they were about Toby's age.

I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks,
Gladys & the 3 Ferreteers - Sam, Pichu & Toby