Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:43:57 +0000
Thank you to all of you who expressed their sympathies in regards to my
Angel boy who passed away on Monday. When my Avery died last year, I
got the same response :). I am so glad the FML exists because I don't
feel so alone when one of my fur kids leave me and I have somewhere to
go to express my grief. We all have been there and understand the pain.

We all have reasons why we got involved with ferrets in the first
place :). I am sure my reason is not unique. Avery was one of my first
ferrets and he came into my life during a very dark period. He helped
bring me out of my depression. When he died, I felt such immense grief.
But, in my heart I believed Avery needed to move on to make room for
Angel who needed so much care like he did during his illness. The
lessons Angel taught me was not to give up the fight and to make the
best of everyday. And, he did. Angels come in all sorts of packages--
my Angel (who by the way came to me with the name of Angel :)) just
happened to be wearing a fur coat.

Thank again for the kind words--I appreciate it.

LISA
Ferret Mom to: Carlin, Bear, Erin, Turner, Lottie, Mikey, Molly,
George, Gracie and Snowball.
At the Bridge: Dancer, Avery, Gabriel, Sebastian, Lucy Lu, and Angel