From:
Tanya Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:49:12 -0500
Hi Ya'll!
I currently own(ed by) a sable named Isabelle, A.K.A.  Baby Belle.  She is
almost two years, is 1.5 lbs., and has one speed - *as fast as she can go.*
I think I should have named her Speedy Gonzales.  She is my first ferret,
and I am amazed by her constantly.  She is so sweet, and if I take her for a
car ride I actually get to hold her for more than 5 seconds.  I try to spoil
her, but she doesn't like raisens, [or raisins,] ferret treats, chicken or
anything that I've heard ferts like.  She sticks to her diet of 8-1,
ferretone, and an occasional lick of ice cream.  I guess she wants to keep
her girl-ish figure.

I went to visit my Mom, and was looking through some of her catalogs and
found one that had a Ferret Key Chain in it and I thought yall might be
interested.  It's made of pewter, is 4 3/4" long, and has "I (heart)
Ferrets" inscribed on the back.  The price is $12.95.  It was in the
Serengeti Catalog.  Page 54, Item H.  Their phone number is 1.800.426.2852
The address is: Serengeti; Serengeti Park; POBox 3349; Chelmsford, MA
01824-0933

Need a creative hammock for your fuzz?  When I got Belle, she came with
cage, hammock, toys, etc.  But, recently I accidentally tore a pair of my
jeans, which made them unappropriate for public.  I cut the legs off and
hung them in Belle's cage with saftey pins.  She now has 3 sleepin spots:
the fleecy hammock, and two legs of denim (one on the side of the cage and
one hung from the top) She's in heaven!!

Hug yer fuzz.

 Tanya

              "There's never enough time
              to do all the nothing you want"