From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:51:31 -0500
Sitting here at work I had to choke back tears for Fran when I read her
e-mail.  Fran is one of the best people that I have ever had the pleasure
to know.  I know that Fran's Mom had to be quite the little lady because
she had Fran and Fran is a great one.  Her love of our little fuzzies
knows no bounds.  My sympathy and prayers go out to Fran's family.  I am
definitely keeping you in my heart.  Every time I see one of my babies
playing with those eggs, I will definitely think of your Mom.

Love ya, Fran.

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center