Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:26:27 -0700
Hello Gang,

It has been quite awhile since I have read or posted here. My heart has
been broken since losing my last two boys and I am still fighting for
the life of a third and I can't seem to pull myself together. But for
the sake of the homeless fuzzies left behind I have to continue on and
so here is my next fundraising campaign that will help everyone and
their ferts. I have acquired on behalf of the club a great deal on Evo
ferret food that I am now passing onto you. So if you use this food
please go and buy some now. Store it, freeze it ( can you you do that?
I don't know). I have it listed on E-bay.

4 small bags for only $18.00! That is about half price. Yup. Shipping
is only $10 too. I figured out how to cram 4 bags into on of those
priority mail boxes. I hope that this link works. I am not that ebay
savvy when it comes to selling, just buying. Please send this to
everybody you know. Copy and paste it to everybody that you think might
be interested in the food. It is only a 10 day listing and I would
really like to get it all sold if at all possible. I know it is a
really good buy. All of the profit, every penny goes to help the
fuzzies at fuzzbutt central, mostly vet bills. Sometimes on food and
the likes or if needed on transportation. I am sorry if I don't seem
all upbeat and happy I just can't seem to get with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220094626335

When this food is gone there won't be anymore at this great price. I
have seen it in other places at twice the price. So, even if you aren't
into supporting the shelter let your greedy side take over and save
some cash and buy a few batches! Hey, whatever works right?? If you
aren't an e-bayer and want to buy directly from me you can do that too,
just send me an email and make sure you put evo ferret in the subject
line or you will definitely end up in the junk mail!

thanks in bunches you guys, with Love,
Mary Jo