From:
Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 13:02:19 -0600
I lost my Bunni today.  She had been battling what I thought was a cold for
several weeks now but last night she just couldnt fight anymore.  It began
with sneezes and then a mild cough.  She had been on antibiotics but they
didnt seem to help.  Her breathing was labored last night and I just held
her and cried.  I knew something was happening last Friday when she was weak
- more weak than normal so I got her back to the vet for chest x-rays.  He
said they were clear.  How could they be clear?

Bunni was my first ferret.  She was so tiny.  Barely a pound.  I felt so
protective of her.  She was a quiet little thing that preferred to be alone
or with just me.  She was the most gentle ferret I have ever known.  I knew
her every habit and she knew mine.  I feel like I really let her down right
now.  I wish I had the money for all the tests that might have told me more.
But I didnt and Im not sure she was strong enough to go through them anyway.
I really did all I could Bunni, please forgive me.  Rest in peace my little
boopsey rabbit.  No one loved you more than me.

Thanks for listnening everybody.
Kim