From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:10:10 -0800
I wanted to let the FML know about a situation I have recently had with a
little bed that I purchased from a mail order type catalog.  It was touted
as being completely sealed, NO dangerous exposed foam.

WELL...............that part was true, but my furkids (not sure which one
did it or maybe all had a hand in it) took this little Ferret Bed and hid
it under a cardboard cat tower they love to play in and under.  By the time
I had found it they had shredded the bottom of the bed and had the piece of
foam rubber completely pulled out and shredded also.  Soooooo, I will in
the future be sure and not purchase anything that has foam rubber on the
inside of it for my precious fuzzies.

This little bed sells for $8.45 and is Item No.  B1-F1-09 in the Jeffers
Pet Catalog.  If you do purchase one or already have one, just make sure
your little furkids don't take it off to their hidey hole so that you can't
keep an eye on it's condition.  My furkids have soooooooooooooo many toy's
to play with and I just didn't miss this little bed from the collection.  I
am just glad I discovered it when I did.  So far, none of them are having
any problems from a blockage, but I did give them a BIG helping of Laxatone
just in case.

Hope this info will help all of you on the FML.  Just don't understand why
these little guy's LOVE foam rubber so much.

Thanks for listening.

Jeri (Mom to three fabulous fuzzies)