From:
Vicky James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:46:43 -0500
Gee, I haven't posted forever and now you can't shut me up!

My Vet's vet tech has two ferrets that she can't keep any longer and I told
her I would see if any one on the list was close enough to be interested.
She wants to make sure they go to a good home, couldn't think of a better
place than the FML.  All I know at this time is that they are Albinos, don't
know if males, females or both (my daughter was the one she gave the
information to).  If you are interested please e-mail me and I get more
information.

Vicky
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferret1/
Families are Forever