Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:51:33 -0400
Tonight I stay up most of the night while Steve gets some badly needed
sleep then Steve gets up when I hit the sack.  Expect us to be zonked.
I would love to crash, but I'll be reading and watching movies to stay
awake.  Warp is steadily improving (YAY!!!!!!!), with the size of the
bruise decreasing, but her energy level still higher than we'd like so
soon after such major work.  At least her catheter is still in, just in
case it does wind up being needed.  Tomorrow that should come out if all
continues well.