Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:42:37 +0000
Standing up and applauding!!! Barb, that was an outstanding post. Thank
you for such a classy, wonderful reply.

I don't understand why people are so hell bent at attacking Barb. I
certainly didn't read any negativity in her post about sanctuaries and
even though she has been raked through the coals and back, I asked her
who Zoo was and she had nothing but graceful, wonderful things to say.
Barb is a very kind and loving person, she always puts the needs of
ferrets and friends ahead of her own. It just amazes me how hateful
and vindictive people can be.

Barb, you hold your head high and realize that you are a wonderful
person. (Even if you do wear tinfoil hats!! Loved the link on that
one!) Don't let this crap get you down.

Thank you Barb for who you are and for what you do for the ferrets.

Lora