From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:30:16 -0700
hello, friends...

well..there is only a little time left to take advantage of this E-bay...
we have not met the "Reserve Price" yet...that is the lowest amount i can
sell it for...

the Teapot alone usually sells for over $50.00...the Mugs can sell for
$20.00 apiece...

but i am not even asking the price of the Teapot for the Reserve price...
If i can not get at least the Reserve Price...then i will have to raffle
them off...:)

here is the URL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2647449892&
 --------------------
 Tea For 2

Teapot is a GORGEOUS green and blue... with matching Mugs...

They are hand thrown and altered stoneware mugs.
The glazes are lead free and barium free.
They are both dishwasher and microwave safe.
Each mug holds about 12 oz.

They were made by Danee DeVore at home and fired in an electric kiln.
They are made BY a ferret lover FOR ferret lovers (and others, too).

1/2 the proceeds go to my vet bill... the other 1/2 goes to ADV research
in the name of Danee's "Buster".

the auction ends Jul-24-03 15:49:30 PDT
  --------------

thank you very much in advance...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [+13](-14)
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
SleepSack Page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
WRMQ Raffle.....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html