From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1993 12:32:07 -0400
I just joined the list, and I would like to introduce myself and my
ferret. I am relatively new to ferrets (5 months), and I am owned by a 2
year-old spayed sable jill named Persephone. A breeder who inherited her
from another breeder (who had died) sold her to me and has been great with
advice and support.
 I also have two cats, a Siamese and a Russian Blue. The Siamese seems to
like to be chased by the ferret; he yowls near her cage for her to be let
out. He then stays close to her until she chases him. If she loses
interest, he will hunker down close to her until she begins again. Has
anyone else seen such behavior? The other cat simply ignores her as much
as possible.
 I would appreciate any cat- ferret advice or stories- you can email me
directly if such topics are not of general interest to the list.
Thanks. Paula